20 things that need to be deleted forever, because they make you an old woman
If you want to look younger, then listen to these tips!
1. As for black, the opinion that this color is old is debatable. After all, there is nothing more alluring, more elegant, more luxurious than a woman in black. In a pinch, you can always refresh your complexion with a scarf or blouse.
2. Clothing, out of fashion. There is nothing worse when a woman drags the image of her youth – a bright make-up from the 80s, voluminous shoulders from the 90s, etc. It is not necessary to comply with all the latest trends, it is enough to catch the general trends – the length of the skirt, the silhouette, the color scheme in order to keep up with fashion and look modern at the same time.
3. Many women’s commitment to luxurious fabrics such as velvet, satin, lace, and lurex, especially during the daytime, works against them.
4. To not look older than your age, use any light and pinkish-peach tones – they perfectly refresh the complexion.
5. A bag to match shoes and jewelry in a set is also extremely irrelevant today and automatically throws a couple of years.
6. Form. Avoid various overalls and other clothes that blur the outlines of the figure. Such styles go only to models with parameters 90-60-90.
7. Beware of bright neon colors, popular in the 80s, preferring expressive juicy shades.
8. Choose the correct length. Most women go skirt length just below the knee, which makes any leg slim, and elegant figure. Also slim, elongated straight pants covering the heel, sweaters with a V-cut, the top and bottom of the same color.
9. It is well known that dark colors make us older and, on the contrary, light younger ones.
10. The same applies to diamonds and, even worse, their more affordable counterparts: rhinestone jewelry, glass, and beads. The desire to look smart can make you funny, but not attractive. Simplicity is the best friend in this case.
11. Avoid olive, marsh and other earthy tones that reflect on the face and give it unhealthy pallor.
12. If possible, avoid such sets in clothes: skirt + jacket, trousers + jacket, especially if both the top and the top have the same pattern. It’s quite acceptable to go to work like that, but you shouldn’t go for a walk or in a cafe.
13. Try by all means to emphasize the waist, whether it be a dress with a thin belt or a wide belt worn over a suit or even a coat.
14. Intense makeup and complex styling, unnatural hair color of youth are not comrades.
15. The assumption is wrong that the brighter the colors and the more refined the hairstyle, the more irresistible you are. Healthy shiny hair and delicate makeup, emphasizing the dignity of your face – this is what will decorate any woman, especially over a certain line.
16. Clothing that does not match age and status. Informal clothing, ruffles, and flounces, styling for the 20s or 30s are far from being common to everyone and make others around you perceive inadequate.
17. Try to match your appearance with the social group to which you belong or would like to belong. A prestigious university teacher should choose a discreet intellectual chic, and a theater or movie actress is bohemian.
18. Choose open sexy shoes with high heels. Good shoes make any woman irresistible and desirable. And, on the contrary, the rough closed shoes will add charm only to the teenager.
19. Of all the styles, bet on the classics with a touch of chic. Avoid any extremes from flirtatiously romantic to shocking avant-garde style. The naturalness and harmony of appearance to face the majority of the fair sex. Try to find your own style, emphasizing your strengths and hiding flaws – nothing decorates a woman like her personality.
20. And the last: not clothes are old, but thoughts and lack of attention to oneself. On well-groomed women who love themselves and their appearance, any clothing is good. Look at Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, Madonna – they look so amazing in their 50, that any clothes only decorate them.
Liked? Share with your friends!