Today the science of diet has gone a long way. It has emerged from multi-dimensional discoveries that not only the necessary nutrients are received by the diet of the juice, but the ability to resist the body’s diseases also increases manifold.
Appropriate Food Ingredients
Use fruits, vegetables or sprouted cereals, etc. for fresh produce, fresh fresh. Extract juice of rotten, throat, stale, not very late-eaten foods, but dietary-free dietary microbes, otherwise there may be acute infection.
How to take a salad
Use fresh juice only. Do not take away the juice kept for a long time. Useful ingredients such as enzyme activation, thiamine, riboflavin, ascarbic acid etc. are destroyed and some harmful germs of the atmosphere enter the juice and pollute the juice. Drinking such juice causes severe reaction. Drink slowly and drink slowly. It should be taken in a cup or glass. Tilt the glass towards the mouth so that the upper lip is sunk in the juice. By doing so the air does not go into the stomach.
How to remove juice
Concrete fruits or vegetables- Various types of machines come to remove cucumber, gourd, carrot, tomato, pineapple, pear, potato, serve, juice. Different types of fruit of orange, seasonal, lemon fruit, lemon juice comes in different types of machines. Except for power-driven machines, the juice made from hand-operated machines is considered to be superior.
The juice is also extracted after tightening with a griddle or by crushing. After extracting the juice, do not throw the dough left behind – it can be used by making roti by adding it in gram flour / flour. It cleanses the stomach and cleanses constipation.
Major sources of mineral salts
1. Calcium – Milk, Spinach, Tomato, Sprouts, green vegetables, Fresh fruit.
2. Phosphorus – Milk, Sprouts, green vegetables, fresh grains
3. Potassium-sprouts, green vegetables
4. Sodium – Paneer, Milk, Chhena, Greenish, Fresh Flowers.
5. Chlorine salt, – milk, green vegetables, sprouted grapes.
6. Iron – green vegetables, fresh fruits, sprouts”,
Khurbani, Kalidaksha, Sesame, Save, Grapes.
7. Manganese-green vegetables, fruits, sprouted grapes
8. Copper – fresh green vegetables, sprouted greens
9. Iodine salt, – milk, sea-foods.
10. Flourine green – Vegetable, fruit, sprouted greens
11. Zinc yeast, – Sprouted wheat, yeast etc.
12. Cobalt – Sprouts, live food.
13. Molybden – green vegetable, fresh fruit, sprouted grapes
14. Silife – cereals, green vegetables, fresh fruits”,
Live feed etc.
Vitamin dominant source
1. Vitamin ‘A’ yellow fruit, yellow vegetables (mango, carrot, papaya, pumpkin)
Deep green vegetables (spinach, radish leaf), Goughrut, butter, milk etc.
2. Vitamin B1 organic diet, food, green leafy vegetables”,
Particle rice (not split mile) etc.
B-2 fresh green vegetables milk, fruits.
B-3 lemons, sprouted greens, ghee, vegetables, peanuts.
B-6 sprouted food, milk, nuts, fresh vegetables, fruits
B-12 milk, curd, sprouted ginger
3. Vitamin H- Sprouts, Foods, Milk, Yeast etc.
4. Pantothenic acid-sprouts, yeast.
5. Colin-fruits, greens, sprouts, milk.
6. Inocital-sprouts, yeast etc.
7. Folic acid- Sprouts, fresh green vegetables.
8. Vitamin C- Amla, Guava, Tomato and other citrus fruits”,
Sprouts, fresh green vegetables, fresh fruit
Fresh green vegetables, fresh fruit
9. Vitamin D- morning sunlight, milk.
10. Vitamin E- Sprouted greens, green vegetables, wheat and rice seedlings are among the highest.
11. Vitamin K- fresh green vegetables, fruits, sprouted grapes
12. Vitamin P- In citrus fruits (lemon etc).
13. Vitamin F- Any oil in the dirt.